Elegant Gas Fireplaces
The convenience, versatility, and style of the gas fireplace make it a popular choice for many homeowners who desire the ambiance of a traditional fire without sacrificing efficiency.
Advantages of Gas Fireplaces
- Efficient: Gas fireplaces radiate heat into your home with their unique design and modified chimney. As a result, gas direct vent models minimize heat loss and can be up to 70% energy efficient.
- Convenient: Starting a fire with a gas fireplace is as easy as flipping a switch or clicking a remote control. There is no messy wood to restock and no ashes to clean up.
- Versatile: Gas fireplaces eliminate the need for a conventional chimney. This gives you the flexibility to incorporate your fireplace into almost any area in your home.
- Stylish: When it comes to the look of a gas fireplace, there are hundreds of options from which to choose. Designs range from traditional to contemporary to ultra-modern. There are large and small sizes, as well as arched and unique shaped contours, and even see-through fireplaces that allow the fire to be seen both in and outside the house.
Perfection carries a wide variety of sizes and styles of gas fireplaces from today’s top manufacturers. Our trained sales representatives can help you find the right fireplace for your home. Call or come by our showroom today.
Reprogramming Your Remote Control
Each fireplace remote transmitter can use one of 65,536 unique security codes. Sometimes it is necessary to reprogram your remote receiver to learn a new security code.
It may be necessary to program the remote receiver to learn the security code of the transmitter upon initial use, if batteries are replaced, or if a replacement transmitter is purchased from your dealer or the factory.
Follow These Steps to Reprogram Your Fireplace Remote Control:
• Place the receiver slide switch to the “REMOTE” position.
• Get a small item like a toothpick and push it into the “Learn” pinhole. Hold it down for 10 seconds.
• After a 10 second hold, release the toothpick. You should hear 3 beeps. Hearing the 3 beeps lets you know that any previous memory has been cleared.
• Press the toothpick into the “Learn” pinhole again and quickly release. You should hear 1 beep.
• Press the “ON” button on the handheld transmitter.
• You should hear a fast series of repetitive beeps from the receiver. You have successfully reprogrammed the remote and your fireplace should be turning on.
• If the fireplace does not turn on, try the series of steps again. If after multiple tries, your fireplace still does not turn on, call Perfection for service.