Join the Perfection Supply team!
Perfection Supply is Houston’s premier fireplace company, and a leader in the local insulation and sound control markets. Established in 1979, Perfection Supply is locally owned and operated. We believe in providing exceptional customer service from the first call through the install and beyond. Homeowners, builders, developers, and architects alike know they can rely on us for superior customer service, product expertise, and competitive pricing. From gas, wood-burning, and electric fireplaces to insulation and soundproofing, our customers trust our knowledgeable sales and service teams to arm them with comprehensive details about the products and services they are investing in, leading to a more satisfying experience.
Our team consists of dedicated, talented people who share our commitment to customer care and excellence. Our team members:
- Handle each customer and each job with a smile.
- Are committed to solving problems for our customers.
- Deliver a high level of customer care.
- Take pride in quality work.
- Are experts in their area. If they can’t help you, they will find a team member who can.
We offer extensive training to help our employees develop in their careers, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 401K program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vacation and personal paid time off
- Paid holidays
In addition to these benefits, employees at Perfection Supply enjoy being part of a great company that feels like family. We look forward to exploring how you can come grow with us, too!
Level 1 Fireplace Service Technician
Perfection Supply is looking for motivated individuals to join our Technical Service Department and grow with our company. We offer great compensation and benefits and an opportunity to work with Houston’s premier fireplace distributor.
Successful candidates must be dependable, have excellent customer service skills and be able to problem-solve in the field. Training will be provided, and new hires will receive a competitive wage. A construction background is a plus as well as HVAC experience, but neither is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete training on Level I fireplace products including assembly and operation, as well as the basic principles of gas and electricity and how each component works together.
- Trim out, start-up, troubleshoot, and repair gas appliance fireplaces and electric fireplaces.
- Install and service gas log sets.
- Install, set up, and repair commercial and residential gas grills and firepits.
- Assist Level II and Level III Service Technicians as needed.
- Communicate openly with builder customers and office staff about problems or issues in the field.
- Operate the GoCanvas system for data collection and photo documentation of work performed.
- High school diploma (or GED).
- Valid Texas driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must pass background check and drug screening.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Ability to lift/move 60 lbs.
- Ability to stand, crouch, or kneel for periods of time.
- Understanding and utilization of basic hand tools.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and written.
Perfection Supply is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.