Perfection Supply is looking for motivated individuals to join our Technical Service Department and grow with our company. We offer great compensation and benefits and an opportunity to work with Houston’s premier fireplace distributor.
Successful candidates must be dependable, have excellent customer service skills and be able to problem solve in the field. Training will be provided, and new hires will receive a competitive wage. A construction background is a plus as well as HVAC experience, but neither is required.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete training on Level I fireplace products including assembly and operation, as well as the basic principles of gas and electricity and how each component works together.
- Trim out, start up, troubleshoot, and repair gas appliance fireplaces and electric fireplaces.
- Install and service gas log sets.
- Install, set up, and repair commercial and residential gas grills and firepits.
- Assist Level II and Level III Service Technicians as needed.
- Communicate openly with builder customers and office staff about problems or issues in the field.
- Operate the GoCanvas system for data collection and photo documentation of work performed.
- High school diploma (or GED).
- Valid Texas driver’s license and clean driving record.
- EOE/DFWP/Criminal Background Checks Required.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Ability to lift/move 60 lbs.
- Ability to stand, crouch, or kneel for periods of time.
- Understanding and utilization of basic hand tools.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and written.