Get the Most Out of Your Fireplace with Professional Fireplace Service
A gas fireplace is a welcome addition to any home thanks to its versatility, convenience, and energy efficiency. But whether a modern, traditional, indoor or outdoor gas fireplace, choosing the perfect fireplace for your home is only the first step in fireplace ownership. After installation and a winter’s worth of use, your fireplace has earned the next step: a tune-up. Regular gas fireplace maintenance is an important part of ensuring your continued comfort and enjoyment year after year. Whether you need a gas fireplace repair or simply a yearly check-up, Perfection Supply provides Houston-area homeowners with friendly, quality fireplace service for many brands of fireplaces and gas log sets that we supply. Don’t procrastinate! To guarantee your gas fireplace is in top shape for the winter months, schedule your annual gas fireplace maintenance appointment today.
What is included in an annual gas fireplace service call?
Perfection provides annual maintenance on most gas fireplaces. It is vital that you have your fireplace inspected regularly to keep it operating properly throughout the year. During an annual inspection our technicians will:
- Check all settings and restore them to factory settings.
- Service the glass and inspect the glass seal. Check for loose or cracked glass and verify all gasket seal are airtight.
- Service the inside of the fireplace and ensure all parts are clean and functioning safely.
- Replace the glowing embers and inspect the logs.
- Service the vacuum control compartment.
- Check for dangerous gas and carbon monoxide leaks. (It is recommended that homeowners install a carbon monoxide monitor near their natural gas fireplace and replace it every five years.)
- Test the gas pressure and voltage levels.
- Inspect the system venting.