As one of many Houston businesses classified as essential infrastructure, Perfection Supply is committed to providing products and services that are needed during these challenging times.
Our showroom is open. Masks are encouraged but not required to enter. Appointments are also not required, but you are welcome to make one if you prefer by calling 713-937-4575. We are continuing to encourage social distancing in our showroom and have sanitizer and disinfectants on hand.
Below are the safety precautions we are taking in the field:
- All service technicians and installers will be equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses.
- Any employee with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or greater shall not report to work and, if necessary, will seek medical treatment.
- When at work all field employees will undergo mandatory temperature checks.
- Employees who are experiencing other symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing and/or fever are required to stay home or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines.
- Prior to booking an appointment with our sales representatives and prior to our technicians arriving at a home, our office staff may inquire to confirm that there are no occupants of a customer’s residence who are experiencing symptoms.
- Our service technicians and salespeople will greet our customers with a positive attitude rather than a handshake and will make every effort they can to maintain social distancing. This may include asking customers to move their own belongings, if needed, to gain access to the necessary areas of the house.
- If a customer has a concern about a sick employee, they are encouraged to call our Human Resources department at 713-937-4575.
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel service in situations where we have safety concerns, or our resources are not available. We appreciate your understanding.
We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers.
Thank you and stay safe!